Pages

Tuesday, January 11

Love is ..


Loving someone was never easy. Never !
I always thought it's going to be just as simple as everything. Till then I found that it wasn't.
It is the first time I ever had this kind of feeling and I know this is love, for real.
Love isn't just about hanging out together, holding hands, going for movie, hugging, kissing or even sex.
It's about everything.

For me, I've learned to accept and forgive, to be more understanding, to care about my love ones and to take the responsibility of being a boyfriend.
There is no 24/7 happiness in life, arguments and quarrels are common.
Try to learn from mistakes, try to accept your love one's weaknesses, try to accept for who they are and change them into a better person and so do yourself.
There is nothing that is perfect in life. You got to choose and decide if what you chosed is worth it.
In fact, love is awesome. It is something truly amazing. Which there is no explainatory needed.
I felt much love from her and that's what I am today.

Without her, I wouldn't be so strong and mature.
I wouldn't be so determined to go for my dreams. And I woudn't be who I am today.

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment