Pages

Saturday, January 8

Day #6 without you

Sleeping late and waking up late recently.
I wonder how am I going to wake up when college reopen if I continue to going on like this.
Depression overwhelmed me. Big sigh*
Created Youtube account. Peeps ! Follow me there.
I miss you so badly. I'm waiting for your return.
Seeing your messages and pictures doesn't cure any of it. But at least I know you're here still with me. Sigh.
Counting the countless hours since you went for National Service.
Can time be fast forward like ' CLICK ' movie ?
Love consists not in feeling great things but in having a great detachment and in suffering for the beloved. And that's you. Nothing but you, baby.
Well, nothing to be update of, baby. Seriously.
Life is as lifeless as stone. Hope there will be some nice day tomorrow. I'm going to move into the college soon. Yes, that fascinate bed, drawers, study table & chair ..... etc that cost me 870 rgt per month. Expensive? Yes! I need to work harder and prove to my mom that her sacrifice worth it and ain't wasted. :)
Baby, I can't sleep. Insomnia I think. I had a tea instead of a coffee. I don't know that tea would work on me. End up to be staying up late again later. I'm sorry. Heeee!

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment