Pages

Friday, January 21

Fairytale =P

It is always a problem for me whenever I don't consume enough plain water or eating too much 'heaty' food. It always cause pimples on my face. And this will make me look quite unpresentable. I have no ways of coping up with pimples. I hate you, pimples. Please go away!
Sigh..

Well, so far living in a city is not a big matter for me anymore. I also learned how to use public transports such as KTM, LRT and etc. But in my opinion, I would rather staying outside the university than staying in the crappy hostel. It is because I can't choose my housemates and it is quite inconvinient for me to go out as well.

I wish that I can have plenty of money or allowance to spend here in this big city. I need few thousands to satisfy my urgency of shopping and eating nice food. Apart of that, I also can use the money to buy the items that I crave for such as Macbook, Iphone 4, Nikon DSLR and the list goes on..
Life here in this big city is everything about money. You can do almost everything possible with money. So, who disagree that money is the source of happiness? To me, money can buy happiness.

In this big city as well, I need a license for me to drive. And of course I need a car as well. I want to have a nice cool car to drive around this beautiful city. Instead of I can go anywhere I want, I can also fetch my friends to have fun together. I can drive car to university, to Sunway Pyramid, and just anywhere I want go...
But driving in this big city might be dangerous as well. So, again I could not make this possible for now.

Did I just mention that I want to live outside the university? Well, I wish that I can rent a condominium or an apartment by myself and I can do anything I want. I can organize a party whenever I want to, I can cook by myself and I will have more freedom and space compare that I live in the hostel. But, again, I would not make this possible so far right now because I don't have car to transport me to the university and the cost of renting a condominium or apartment is extremly high especially in Petaling Jaya here.

Well, that's the tonnes of bullshit that I am talking about now. There will be no possible way of doing those stuff I am talking about. I still know clearly my main objective to be here in Taylor's which is to get a better education in life. :)
Shine with Taylor's, guys..

2 Feedback:

theboyy said...

Nikon DSLR yay! *high 5* HAHA

Felixson Sawing Sibu. Sarawak. said...

Yeah. I want that ! :(

Post a Comment