Pages

Thursday, January 20

Day #18 without you

Its Thaipusam public holiday today!
Well, it has nothing to do with me so I stayed in the university and kept my Itunes accompanied me through my blues.
Some friends went to have fun such as going to ice-skating, shopping, friends' gathering and etc but I stayed back to have a rest. Its quite tiring attending so many lectures and talks few days ago where we all need rushed to another lecture thearter after another. But that was quite interesting where the busy scedule kept you busy and packed.

Today the university was very calm and silent. Less people and less noise and it was simply because today there were no classes, no tutorial, no lectures and so on. The university was completely in rest.
Baby, how about you there? You haven't call me yet and telling me how was your day going on.
These few days, I started to know some friends from the same and different courses and they all thought I am local which meant I came from KL. But no, I came from Sarawak.
I am proud of my state and my hometown even though some people may think we are all living on the trees but hell no!

Baby, do you miss me in there? Because I am missing you very much here. Whenever I am bored, I always wished that you were here with me to talk to me, to walk with me and etc.
But no worries because few months later I am going back. Much apology I can't go back during Chinese New Year, it is because I don't have the academic calender yet that time and too late to book an air tickets. If I book now it will be unworthful because it is 1400rgt now for two ways flight. Feel quite sad actually but when I think positively, the 10 days holidays might be very useful for me. Despite of going out to mall or whatever, I can stay in hostel and study my books.
Isn't that cool ?
I can still gain some knowledge and learn new things. Right?
You are always in my mind. Don't worry how's my life here because I am a mature man and I can decide and think what is wrong and right for me. I am a man !

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment