Pages

Saturday, January 8

Day #5 without you

Hello.

Another day had passed.
Why did the time has to fly so fast?
Anyway, I'm happy because it gets me nearer to see you :)


Today I bought 3 Dvds. Dvds here are extremely expensive but it worth while although
I'm getting a pirated one. Note it. I bought a pirated dvds which cost me 8rgt for one Dvd.
I know I swore to save up but it is so bored that I almost do nothing instead of tidy up my baggage and only that. -___________-


So, I watched ' She is out of my league '. It was a funny yet charming romcom. Worth watching.
At least, it taught me how to tackle girls and so on. Very funny. You should watch that too, baby.
And, next I watched ' The Blind Side ' starring by Sandra Bullock. At first, I never thought of buying this movie and quite reluctant too because it seemed like a very sad movie but it appeared me wrong! It is story about Michale Oher. Just in case you dont know who is him, Google him! It is based on extraordinary true story. Quite inspiring and touching. I watched it for two times and it never failed to let my tears welling up in my eyes. I would rate this movie for 85% out of 100%. Worth watching.

And another movie I watched is 'The Other Guys'. It is my uncle's favourite. The movie is so silly and hilarious. It is worth watching too. Moreover it is starring by Samuel L. Jackson, Dwyane Johnson ( The Rock ) and a lot others.

Anyway, baby, I'm thinking of you every living moments of my life. Wished that you get out of NS a little bit earlier. Kind of miss you and wanna see you so badly. I'm hoping that you do learn something inside there and remember to miss me too! As soon as you get your hp during weekend, text me right away. I dont know why I'm writing this as if that you are going to read it but you told me to write anything, just anything about my feelings or what am I doing. So, I just scribbled this blog without knowing what I wrote. =D

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment