Pages

Wednesday, January 19

Smile for the good things.

Creative Thinkings Skills class is going to start on Monday. I am feeling very excited as it sounds so interesting and fun. Every classes and lectures are actually fun. Its depend on the students itself. For me, every one of them is interesting and fun even if it is not, I gonna make them to be interesting to me.
That's the way to cope up and do well in studies. Firstly, feel interesting in your subjects and Secondly, feel fun in learning.

Well, I feel eager to attend all my classes now and respond to what my lecturers teach in front. I gonna fill in the front row seat and listen attentively to her/him. It is because I am eager to learn every knowledge that they are going to teach. And it is all because I am eager to success. I must make my teaching-and-learning process to be fun and interesting so that I gonna be more eager about what I am about to learn. Isn't that cool when you wake up everyday with a thought in your mind that you are going to learn and master all the new knowledge?

Today I attended a talk by Prof. Adnan. It is quite funny and knowledgeable especially for me as I am new student here. It was all about Crime Prevention. He taught us how to deal with robbery, rape-case and all those stuff. He even taught us how to have a safe relationship with people. It is quite a hilarious talk anyway.

So, later I am going to attend another event and for sure it is not speeches or talks any longer. It is an Ice-Breaking Party which is organized by Student Council for us to know about each others, to make friends and etc. I have no idea what we are suppose to wear and not suppose to wear. Well, maybe we need to wear a formal attire, I guess.... I gonna figure out that later.

Last but not least, I will soon update about the party with pictures. I feel my blog is quite uninteresting and unpresentable without pictures. It seems to be grey, bored and dull :)
Well, I need to get my camera to work tonight!


Let's party !

2 Feedback:

贤德 said...

LOL. Adnan's talk is 50% about sex wan. every freshy listened it. Sure u've enjoyed it! HAHA.. never expect u r going to the party eh. just enjoy whateva u can over there!
buhahahaha

Felixson Sawing Sibu. Sarawak. said...

It was totally a blast, man.

Post a Comment