Pages

Friday, January 28

Day #26 without you

Can't believe it is 26 days already. Time really flies and I am happy with it.
How are you doing inside there? Good? Bad?
You are not going to have any ideas how much I miss you here. I wished that you were here for me to hug D:
Anyway, I hope that you can come out from NS as soon as possible. I feel lonely here and I feel I am all alone here in doing thing I want. I don't know if I am going back to Sibu or not during CNY. Because suddenly mom said she wanted to see me.
Seriously, I miss you so much. You know that right?
I started to lost that very sense of security. I felt that you are so far apart from me. And I am so afraid that our relationship ain't that strong enough to withstand the ammense pressure.

Well, if you are keen to know how was my first week here. All I am going to tell you is that I was doing great! I am satisfied with my first assestment. I got an A. A hard solid A but ain't satisfied with it so far. Gonna upgrade the sketches again. Second assestment were Eiffel Tower and Big Ben building. They were tough to draw, sketch and render. But it worth my time to keep trying. Baby, I am doing great now, all right?

You see, I am getting closer to my dream, our dreams. Remember?
I want to be succesful in future!

These are the first assestment in progress. We were given only 1 hour to go out from the lecture theater to produce a sketch from the view we see in the Campus. So, I took this drawing for 30 minutes or less. =D





Well, this is my first assestment. And I am getting A for that !



And another one is my proud drawing which took me a sleepless night to produce it.

 Referance

 First few sketches

 4th sketches ?

Masterpiece of artwork ! Magnificient !

1 Feedback:

theboyy said...

NICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! :))

Post a Comment