Pages

Tuesday, May 24

We call it - Simple and short.

Its not early now though. Sneak time to blog a while since I am still fully awake.


With my Chocholate Cream Chip, I can smile whole night.
I don't know why, but I am addicted with Starbucks Chocolate Cream Chip recently.
But one thing I must learn is to control my thrist and my wallet at the same time.



Starbucks, a very nice and comfortable environment for everyone to relax.

You can do your revision there while waiting for your next classes.
Good coffee you get it there !
 
But anyway, back to square one,
being in charge of an event today in our campus, Tazette Market Mania.
Well, ask me what I do, I am in charge of the photography for the whole day which means, I am the photographer to cover everything of the event.
 
Let the pictures do the talk..
 
Few soft photos that I took,



Members of Editorial Board who are in charge of the booth for the whole day.




More to come for day 2. Stay tuned.

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment