Pages

Saturday, March 12

As time passes by, it proves everything.

Yes. Addicted to the song ' Would You Be There ' by Redwan Ali.
I found out the lyrics is very simple and yet it is very meaningful. Thank you to Rui Chin for the nice song that she introduced to me.
I have been listening to it all the time when I am feeling blue, I can keep listening to it again and again. Probably the song really expressed out my heart. I don't know.  

I thought this morning would be a happy sunny morning.
But I was proven wrong.
It didn't turn out to be like what I ever expected. I just don't feel good.
Time proved everything. I am no longer important to someone's heart.
Or I am not good enough for her? Or I am not a good bf to fit into her life? Or I am not a gentlemen, not caring and not anything but I am just no one than being a stranger for her?
I don't know.

My mind is playing trick with me all the time, I am confused by all sort of thinking that came into my head. I don't know what I am doing all this time worth the love that I fight?
I don't know why I am working hard is a mistake just that I put our future into account?
I don't know what she is thinking.
If only she knows everything I do, I do it for her. Sigh.

This is a very emo post. I just want to express out my feeling out into writing this post. I don't mind if you, readers leave this page. I just want to throw out everything here.

2 Feedback:

贤德 said...

Dont be so emo la. Im worrying about you.
Hopefully you can solve these issues out real soon.

I cant comment more about relationship, but what i could say is, let is flow naturally. Time will prove what is worth and what is not.

theboyy said...

agrees with Tuck. hope you can work everything out soon. :)

Post a Comment