Pages

Wednesday, May 25

Kenny G's

I missed Kenny G's concert.
He is in my humble opinion, one of the best saxophonist in the world. I have been listening to him ever since I was in elementary school and I find that his music transcends the barrier of language and nationality. It's pure emotion and musical talent, it moves your heart, touches your soul and has an unexplainable calming effect. Well, at least to me.

His musics are so soothing and pleasant to ears.
Few of my favorites.

Forever In Love.


Can you feel the love tonight.


I promised myself that I would get one of his original album, I know it is going to be expensive but it worth buying. You can enjoy his musics for the rest of your life. His musics never die.
Sometimes, when I am in stress or in tension, I will just go to youtube and search for his musics because that is the only way how I calm myself down. It works everytime. Trust me.  

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment