Pages

Thursday, June 2

You are not alone in doing this

Been sharing and exchanging points of view with one of my business friend who is non other than May Yap.
We've been sharing a lot about how to achieve our goals and also about investment. 
She told me that she wanted to achieve a financial freedom at the very young age and spending her money all in her shopping. Hahaha.
I have to agree on that, it's true, you delight the joy that you own achieve it. 


We discussed a broad range of topics about lives, dreams, and of course about business. 
By then I can tell that she is a very motivated person and the only friend I known so far for writing down every single of her dreams on a peace of paper so that she knows what she aims on. Quite an inspiring chit-chatting with her and of course we have few in commons. 
We both like Nick Vujicic's speeches, we both want to achieve financial freedom and add on a value on our success. What a day. 
Well, I also promote her to be in my modelling photo shoot upcoming few weeks to come. 


So this is she, May Yap.

ain't she cute? 

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment