Pages

Thursday, June 2

Life

Life.

It may be just a simple word. But how can you define Life?
Life itself is complex. It ain't simple, but what lies beyond it is whole different thing. Existence, joy, sorrow, vivacity and the list goes on. 
Often time we would stare into the blank blue sky and think 'What do we do when we die? Where will we be? How would I die?' 
But well, I am not going to talk about death or after life. But I am going to tell you how life is important to us and what can we do to improve our lives. 
Do you ever feel that you life so far is fulfilling? Living a happy life? Getting whatever you want? Or do you get your freedom or rights to speak? 
I bet non of you will be giving me a satisfaction answer.
Everyday is a new day. Note that every sunrise is a beginning of a new day and we all have been giving this very day to use it as we will. But do you use day of your lives wisely? 
Remember you are exchanging a day of your life for it.
Don't waste time from now onwards. Don't ever think you have time, but in fact you don't. 
Time waits for no men.
Go and live the life you want, a successful and happy life. Start to think for your future, do you want to achieve something in future? Do you want to be financial free and so on..
Well, for me, I am using them wisely every single day. I do appreciate every moment of my living day. 


0 Feedback:

Post a Comment