Pages

Wednesday, May 25

Ol' good time.



This song had been in my mind for quite some time.
I am not emo and I don't know why that recently I enjoy much of old classical songs or musics rather than those remix and techno mucis which really been kind of annoying sometimes.

I prefer old and meaningful songs. It reminded me of my grandparents.


This had been quite a long photo.
I don't know when and I couldn't recall.
But I miss my family now. Not to say homesick but seriously I do.
I have gone far, I have achieved one or two points in my life that worthly to be proud of.

I am eighteen this year, probably not but soon to be. I just realised that I have grew up..
Should have cherish every moments with my beloved family. I miss 'em now.
How I wish I am in my semester break right now.

0 Feedback:

Post a Comment